North Shore Community Health provides comprehensive, patient-centered care to over 13,000 patients on the North Shore regardless of your insurance or ability to pay. We have three community-based locations in Salem, Peabody and Gloucester.
SALEM FAMILY HEALTH CENTER SERVICES
We create a community of care centered on you.
- Primary Care Medical
- Dental (including Emergency Services)
- Behavioral Health
- Laboratory & Immunizations Services
- Insurance Enrollment Services
- Addiction Treatment Services
- Care Management for Patients with Chronic Diseases
- Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Armenian
- Language Line to provide translation for all other languages
Hours of Operation
***Due to Covid-19, please call to make an appointment. Walk-in visits are not currently available.***
Monday: 8:30AM – 7:30PM
Tuesday: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday: 8:30AM – 7:30PM
Thursday: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Friday: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Saturday: 8:30AM – 1:00PM
Telehealth Appointments Are Also Available
We accept most major insurance, including many PPOs and HMOs.
NSCH ensures that no one will be denied access to health services due to their inability to pay.
Our sliding fee-program allows us to reduce or “slide” the fees for the medical and dental care of you and your family depending on your household size and annual income.
If you do not have insurance, we can assist with insurance enrollment.