North Shore Community Health provides comprehensive, patient-centered care to over 13,000 patients on the North Shore regardless of your insurance or ability to pay. We have three community-based locations in Salem, Peabody and Gloucester.
GLOUCESTER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER SERVICES
We create a community of care centered on you.
- Primary Care Medical
- Dental (including Emergency Services)
- Behavioral Health
- Health Insurance Enrollment Services
- Addiction Treatment Services
- Care Management for Patients with Chronic Diseases
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Armenian
- NSCH provides a language line to provide translation for all other languages
Hours of Operation
***Due to Covid-19, our hours have changed. Please call to make an appointment. Walk-in visits are not currently available.***
Phone and Video visits available
Mon-Thu: 9:00 AM – 7:00PM
Fri: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Mon-Wed: 8:30 AM – 5:00PM
Thu: 8:30AM – 7:30PM
Fri: 8:30 AM – 5:00PM
We accept most major insurance, including many PPOs and HMOs.
NSCH ensures that no one will be denied access to health services due to their inability to pay.
Our sliding fee-program allows us to reduce or “slide” the fees for the medical and dental care of you and your family depending on your household size and annual income.
If you do not have insurance, we can assist with insurance enrollment.