Important COVID-19 Updates
LOCATIONS OPEN FOR CARE
Our family health centers are open for Telephone or Video Visits 7 days a week. In-Office Care is available Monday–Friday. You must call to make an appointment: 978-744-8388.
IN-PERSON CARE PROCEDURES
Your safety is our highest priority, and we are taking all precautions to ensure your safety during in-person appointments. Here is what you can expect before, during, and after your visit.
- Before your visit, we will screen and approve you and all chaperones accompanying you to your appointment.
- Our staff will call you at least two times before your visit to ensure it is safe for you to come to your appointment on site.
- We may order a COVID-19 test for you prior to your visit.
- On the day of your appointment, you will come to the health center and ring the bell to let us know you have arrived.
- After you enter, our staff will provide you with hand sanitizer to use immediately, a mask to wear at all times when you are in the health center and will take your temperature.
- A staff member will escort you to an exam room for your visit.
- Our medical staff will be masked at all times and the time you will spend in the exam room will be kept as short as possible.
- After your visit is over, the provider or nurse will call you with follow-up instructions, as needed.
COVID-19 SPREADS QUICKLY
COVID-19 can spread rapidly and exponentially, but our choices can help stop it.
HELP STOP THE SPREAD
Answer Our Community Team Call
If you’ve tested positive, the COVID Community Team will call you and your close contacts to help slow the spread and make sure you are getting the medical attention and support you need.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
Can a person be evicted during this public health crisis? Can your utilities be cut off for non-payment? Is COVID-19 testing and treatment covered? Get answers to some of your pressing COVID-19 questions.
- FAQ: Immigrant Workers’ Rights and COVID-19
- COVID-19: Protecting our families and communities
- FAQs: COVID-19 and Public Charge Immigration Inadmissibility
- Supreme Court denies request to suspend ‘public charge’ rule for immigrants during pandemic https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/24/politics/supreme-court-pub lic-charge-pandemic/index.html
- COVID-19 Pandemic Information
- Información sobre la pandemia de COVID-19